Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Possibly the best line ever.

So, Lizzie (age 7) and I were browsing Pinterest for some Christmas gift ideas for her 6 year-old cousin.  We run across something that Lizzie absolutely loves, and she thinks her cousin will love also:


Right about that time, Jacob (age 5) comes into my room, notices we are on the computer, and jumps on the bed next to me to see what we are looking at.  Upon seeing these princess dolls, he remarks: "That would be cool if they had these that were superheroes."

Not 2 minutes later, we scroll down the page and run into this:



Jacob sees it and loudly exclaims:  "My imagination came true!"

Uh, I know what I am making for Christmas.

This cute one-liner by Jacob may have to be one of my all-time favorites.  But Hyrum has had some zingers, like this one, and this one.  I'll have to compile a list one day and ask for a vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment